Monday, December 28, 2009

If you were terminally ill what would you do?

for me if I was certain I was going to die, I'd probably get addicted to heroin, crack, pcp, and crystal meth. Those are all the drugs I would never do otherwise but what would you do if you were going to die?If you were terminally ill what would you do?
I will spend every hour speaking with each one of my significant friends and family about life and reconciliation... maybe having a joint every hour (you know for relaxation and laugh and forgetting the sad near future)If you were terminally ill what would you do?
eat alot of hallucinagens and have hella sex maybe rob someplace and hook up the fams
I'd get ready to meet God.
I would quit my job, move to Afghanistan or Iraq, and teach English to little village kids.





If I get killed then that would be a better way to die (more honorable).
I would love to see cancer wards storming k street with pitch forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment