Monday, December 28, 2009

What type of diaper would you recomend for my child who is very ill. He weighs 95 lbs.?

Depends or Pampers cruisers size 7. Definitely not goodnites or underjams. He has a waist of less than 25';. Thank you so much.What type of diaper would you recomend for my child who is very ill. He weighs 95 lbs.?
My son wears the pampers size 7 diapers for bed wetting at night. He should actually wear the size 6 diaper but I get the larger size since he wets so much at night. My neighbors son that is 12 used to babysit my son until I caught him wearing my son's diapers. Yes, I actually, physically saw a 12 yr old boy wearing pampers diapers. He is 12 and almost 100lbs and the pampers size 7 diapers fit him pretty well. I would try them out and if anything else, you can use them as a diaper doubler if you have to get a small adult diaper.What type of diaper would you recomend for my child who is very ill. He weighs 95 lbs.?
I work in a pharmacy and we had a patient who weighed 86 pounds. The extra small Depends were the only diapers her husband could find that would fit her.
i really dont think size 7 of any baby diapers is gonna fit him if he is 95 lbs .... imo..... but...


i would strongly suggest giving depends a try. try the small size if he is really small in the waist...
they don't make diapers in a size 7. The highest it goes is a size 6. I don't know if Depends will fit him but good luck.
Not sure about what kind, there are some that are not name brand and sold in bulk.





If he's over 3 and has to use them, I believe insurance usually covers it.





Hope your son feels better..
HUGGIES
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment