Friday, May 14, 2010

Husbands: Would you NOT tell your wife if you were seriously ill?

and what reasons would you not tell her?Husbands: Would you NOT tell your wife if you were seriously ill?
I would not tell her until I was sure I had what I had, and what the prognosis was. I would want to know what the consequences were before I talk to someone else.Husbands: Would you NOT tell your wife if you were seriously ill?
I'm torn on this question and have given it some thought. I hate weakness, in myself and others. To admit weakness, which is also related to being seriously ill, would be very difficult for me to admit. I'm sure I would eventually get around to telling, but not until I had accepted it in my mind. Even if the illness was going to end in death, I would make lite of it, and advise others not to worry. I hate to admit, but I find some of your husbands traits the same as mine, so I guess this means we will never get together,,,,LOL....
I might not want to scare her. Maybe she's got too much on her mind right now. Maybe I'm not certain what the prognosis is and I don't want to say anything until I'm sure.





Or I might just be trying to be tough.
J.J., Andrew is telling the truth. He will be in his casket denying he is dead.
I might wait a few days to let it sink in for myself BUT my wife would be the first to know!
i'd try not to. but she'd find out and give me holy hell for it.
Maybe I wouldn't tell you if I caught AIDS from your Mom.
if he didnt tell me, id hurt him!!





dont wanna say 'kill him' even though its funnier, itll get a VN. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment