Friday, May 14, 2010

If you had fallen ill on your first day of work and you still go in, what would...?

If you are an employer, how do you deal with someone who is sick on their first day of work, and this person looks very miserable, but still came in to work. If you were the sick employee what would you do?If you had fallen ill on your first day of work and you still go in, what would...?
You realize that even though they were sick they came in with no complaints and you send the home tell them to get better and I will see you in a couple of days. If you go in it shows you want the job. Good luck.If you had fallen ill on your first day of work and you still go in, what would...?
yeah I have had quite a few like that. I am only 20 and at where I work I help train and interview people for jobs so even though I am not the manager I kinda have the authority to send someone home or whatever needs to be done. Hope you feel better soon. Later

Report Abuse



i think i would still come in 2 work but try not 2 cough on any1 or something like that
my job?
Well, it is the first day for the new employee, they need to show that they are committed to working there.





If the employer is nice they will see that the person is sick and send them home.





That person doesn't want to call in sick on their first day, or else it will be their last day.
It is your first day so you stay, the job does not have a time or training investment in you so you would be easy to replace.
I would do my best to muddle through the day. I would mention to my new employer I was under the weather, so he didnt think it was my typical job preformance.

No comments:

Post a Comment