Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poll : If your GP Doctor is ill, who would he/she go to see?

I have 2 friends that are doctors, they do have their own ';doctors'; as well, usually people that are in the same practise as them .... I also wondered about it!Poll : If your GP Doctor is ill, who would he/she go to see?
My Dr has his own Dr that he consults. For interest sake: There's an Sotho saying that says ';Ngaka a idi phekole';. Translation: A Healer/Sangoma never heals himself.Poll : If your GP Doctor is ill, who would he/she go to see?
That麓s why doctors are closed on Wednesdays, so that they can consult each other. Maybe they have group therapy!!
Lol Honey I agree with Cakes our GP is always closed on Wednesdays,so yeah I think that's when they consult each other.xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment