Friday, May 14, 2010

Where would you rank among the mentally ill those that volunteer to coach little kids rec sports?

Besides the masochist streak, that is.Where would you rank among the mentally ill those that volunteer to coach little kids rec sports?
ha ha...... thats me....i coach kids football, (or soccer as you so horribly call it in the US), here in England... i ain't so mad..... you gotta take care of the kiddies man... they are the future... keep em off the streets and keep em fit......





*walks off twitching and dribbling*Where would you rank among the mentally ill those that volunteer to coach little kids rec sports?
Way more sane than Just Billy.
Its not the volunteers who are mentally ill it's the crazed parents living vicariously through their kids.
I think it's nice as long as you aren't one of those jerky coaches. And you don't spend too much time patting the kids on the butt.
It's the parents who don't volunteer who are mentally ill.
My guess would be NGS, Nice Guy Syndrome. My husband has it. He'll happily volunteer to do anything. He's not so happy anymore when it comes time to follow through.
i wouldn't make the scale....my kids coach soccer....i am in awe that they can do this
they more than likely wouldn't accept me even as a volunteer.


i am sports challenged. Although


I DO consider cheering as a sport=)

No comments:

Post a Comment