Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you support a law that guarantees the right of euthanasia as an option for terminally ill persons?

Such a law could perhaps be a constitutional amendment, if need be.





It would guarantee that every American who fits a certain criteria would have the right of Euthanasia (assisted suicide) as an option.





They would have to be of sound enough mind to make the decision. Not be coerced. And be terminally ill and/or in extreme discomfort as a result.





What do you think?





Would you support such a law?Would you support a law that guarantees the right of euthanasia as an option for terminally ill persons?
Yes, I'd support it. It's very cruel to prolong someone's pain in a terminal illness. Remember Terri Schiavo? I believed her husband that she didn't want to be kept quasi-alive on a respirator for 13 years. But her parents were squealing that letting God/nature take its course without interference was ';murder.';Would you support a law that guarantees the right of euthanasia as an option for terminally ill persons?
I am not sure that a law would be nessecary. I think that it is the right of any person to choose to end their life. But, if a law is nessecary then I would have to support it so that people that are suffering can end the pain.
YES 100%
I think such a law would have to be very specific, and even then I'm sure there would be countless court battles between family members. I support assisted suicide for terminally ill people 100%. Those who don't, have never worked with or known a person who is dying and in constant excruciating pain. I think that once a person has passed the point of having any quality of life, due to physical anguish that cannot be remedied, they should have the option of leaving this world in the manner they see fit.
yes
Yes I would support it.
Personally I would not support such a law.
yes , i would support it 100%
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment