Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you stand by your lover if they were terminally ill and in an irreversible coma?

of course i would, my dad did that to my mom and my mom already given up and let go but he didnt till her last breath. thats love, magical and pure.Would you stand by your lover if they were terminally ill and in an irreversible coma?
Not only would I stand by him, I'd sit by him, sleep by him, eat by him and everything else until he passed away. It wouldn't be that long because if he's in a coma he's asked that nothing be done to keep him alive. It's sad to think about it.Would you stand by your lover if they were terminally ill and in an irreversible coma?
That is an extremely painful question to answer. I was overseas when my partner passed away from that disease. She hid the worsening effects saying that she was only tired. Serious consequences followed.


I can only say this is the one thing in my whole life that I would change


Rose P.
Yes, I wish that had happened rather than his dying. At least I could see him everyday and hold him when I got sad. His death was such a shock to the family.


But because I believe all things happen for a reason, I'm sure he'd never want to be in a vegetative state, but I do miss him.
Stand by in what way? Like coming to the hospital and visit, or not having sex with anyone? I suppose it's no matter... I'm sure he'd want me to pull the plug, and by golly I'd stand by him every prong of the way.
I would stand by him no matter what. You can't leave your lover when he/she needs you the most. When you love someone so much you stand by their side no matter what.
You would have 2 be a real Bi**h not 2 but on the up side u can still get your groove on %26amp; they wouldn't know the difference*
Yes...





But that's because...





';I'm a very cool dude...';





(And ';very cool dudes'; always stand by their loved ones, rain or shine...)
of course. terminally ill might shorten the coma a bit.
i would stand by them and do whatever i could do to make them better,


even give them my kiss.
My husband - only to watch him die.





My wannabe lover - I think his wife would beat me into a coma.
even if it was a sprained ankle i would / or my wife would be like ';PULL THE PLUG';....roflmao
I most definitely would.
Now and forever
Yes....





Love outlives Death...
Yes, for they would do the same for me
Yes
Absolutely. I would be happy for the time that I got to spend with them.
Yes. Sickness and death cannot stop love.
Yes, I really did for 2 years.
Yes.
Of course.
yes and i hope it doesnt happen.
It wouldn't say much for me if I didn't.
you bet i would!!
Yes I would be there till my dying day...provided I had a love...it sucks being lonely...
There would be nowhere else in the world I would be

No comments:

Post a Comment