Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you rather be absolutly stunning but very ill or extremely ugly but healthy?

ill = can barely walk, glued to bed, hurt 24/7, can barely function, can't go out, work, party...live...Would you rather be absolutly stunning but very ill or extremely ugly but healthy?
Who would want to be ill?!





Nothing is more important than health. I can attest to this. I have suffered for a year with very serious health issues that have left me bedridden nearly all the time. I had to drop out of school and wasn't able to work anymore. I have lost every aspect of a normal life all within a year, and I may get even worse. I could need a multivisceral transplant or I could even die. And I just turned 21.








Who cares about looks when you have good health?Would you rather be absolutly stunning but very ill or extremely ugly but healthy?
i would rather be ugly but healthy. you can fix ugly. cancer or aids is a little more complicated.
i rather be stunning because think about it we all gonna be ill one day

No comments:

Post a Comment