Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have meningitis symptoms and I feel very ill, but would my neck hurt in the front or back?

this may sound dumb, but try laying on you back and touching your knees to your head...an inability to do so is a sign of meningitis, and you should immediately seek medical attention... not a DR. tomorrow...an ER now!I have meningitis symptoms and I feel very ill, but would my neck hurt in the front or back?
You would usually have a stiff neck (in the back).I have meningitis symptoms and I feel very ill, but would my neck hurt in the front or back?
Hi, you would have the stiffness in the back of your neck. Try sitting straight %26amp; do the typical.... touch your chin to your chest, if you can't go to E.R. nothing to mess around with. They will do a spinal tap %26amp; culture the fluid.
in the back, meningitis is bad, go to doctor now.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment