Monday, May 10, 2010

This is for the men. If you wife of 27 yrs became ill would you leave her?

Mine did said it was not what he wanted. I stayed with him threw a heart attack and heart surgery. Loved him then and the day I moved.This is for the men. If you wife of 27 yrs became ill would you leave her?
I was married for 32 years and my wife became very ill during the 30th year of our marriage. I was with her 100% of the time and tried to nurse her back to health. When it looked like she might fully recover, she had a massive heart attack and died in my arms. That was 10 years ago and I still miss her dearly.This is for the men. If you wife of 27 yrs became ill would you leave her?
No I would nt leave, marriage is throw thick and thin, till death do us part......Jesus loves you
NO i would not when you said for better or wrose it was for life not till they got sick
No, for I know what the vows said as well as what they meant. I also knew that God was serious in his mandate to me about marriage and he bloody well expected me to hold up my end.





Now, I say good for you that you did your part. I am also sorry for you that you have been treated this way and had this done to you by him.





I must also say this. Why does it suprise you that this has happened? It is a pandemic. No one seems to have any morals or a grasp of what they promised anymore. All they seem to grasp is what they like, want, or what makes them happy at the moment. So why be suprised?
He was just looking for a cheap excuse to bail. Probably had been thinking about it for a while. Jerk! Seems to me there was a vow in the wedding about that. (in sickness and in health..)


I would NEVER leave my wife simply because she got sick. It's then that she needs me the most. I love her way too much to even think about it.
No. This man is a sociopath without worth. You're better off without him.
if he left you cos you were ill then it was not love in the first place.i could never do that , that is low
Never. There had to be a hidden reason for it. Getting ill is likely just the excuse he used because he was too much of a coward to tell you the truth.
NO! He's worthless!

No comments:

Post a Comment