Friday, May 14, 2010

If you could eat 1 food in any quantity for the rest of your life (no ill affects) what food would you choose?

Tater Tots because they have caused more grief in my life, than what i could actually say in 3000 words or less.


I hate em, i cant tolerate em, and there nasty, So if i could stomach this crap on Sundays for the rest of my life there would be a peace at the dinner table that we have not seen in about 7 blue moons. All in the spirit of Detente.If you could eat 1 food in any quantity for the rest of your life (no ill affects) what food would you choose?
PIZZAIf you could eat 1 food in any quantity for the rest of your life (no ill affects) what food would you choose?
Ice Cream!
potatoes, I don't think I'd really like them, but I'd never really get sick of them.
chicken quesidillas with salsa!!!!!
OMG...could it be possible that I could eat RIBS...any which way, forever?This would be heaven....
donuts. I have not had one since August, but I find them the most amazing food on this earth--a message from God in fact.
indian(as in food from india)food
whipped cream farrrevvva!
Chocolate
Pepperoncini
Sushi
devilled eggs
I personally love any and all types of rice. If I had to choose one particular type of rice it would be broccoli and cheese rice. Funny how we all have our own little favorites. I don't believe you really have to be very original usually your favorite isn't very original it's your favorite. It an undying unoriginal...
Taco Bell cheesy bean %26amp; rice burrito!
chinese food
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Seafood
Mexican chips %26amp; salsa
Burritos
mexican food
Fish---there are so many varities and ways to prepare it that you would never get tired of it!
Seafood.
Snickers Ice Cream.
Ramon Noodles!!!


So unhealthy, so delicious. Have you ever tried them? Yes? Enjoy. No? Well consider yourself lucky you aren't addicted to their deliciousness and yummyness and love.
pus#y
Milk
ummm......... maybe french fries, but chocalate is so good. but probaly.............um.......... this is hard. i guess pizza!
french fries
wow, really unoriginal responses!





I would eat Bhindi Masala


(indian dish) so good it makes my mouth water thinking about it.





Surely somebody must have something more exotic that they'd like to eat forever.


Plus, most of these were generalities. Chinese food? There are 60,000 dishes that qualify under the term ';chinese food';!!!
ICE-CREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment