Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have an exam but I'm ill. Would this be OK?

Gotta go to exam hall by 1:30 tomorrow. I don't wanna go to school cause I feel crappy, I have headache, feel sick and puking. Would it be OK if I went to school at about 1:20, do exam then go home?


28 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


18 minutes ago





I'm in the UK. I'd miss it but its a real GCSE exam.I have an exam but I'm ill. Would this be OK?
I don't live in the UK and am not totally sure on what a GCSE is, but I'm pretty sure it's like getting a high school graduation diploma in the US. Anyway, if you are still feeling really sick tomorrow and are still puking, you should just stay home. Call your teacher or the school and explain that you are really sick and are unable to go to school that day. If the school asks, explain your symptoms and they should understand and you should be allowed to make up the test.


You said you were sent home today, and if you still feel the same, the school would rather you stay home. This is so no one else gets sick and you don't fail the exam. Now if you just had a headache, I would say to go take the exam if you feel well enough to take it, but if you really don't feel well, you should stay home.


You can always ask to make up the test another time, if possible, such as another day after school or something.


For now, just stay at home and recover from the illness you have so you can return to school as soon as you feel better.





I hope you feel better soon :)





Hope this helps :DI have an exam but I'm ill. Would this be OK?
if you are doing the C2 paper tomorrow, you can sit it instead in the summer, i have ME and haven't been well enough to go to school, so this is what my school are making me do, but also i think you should definitely be able to go in for Just te exam and if you do, make sure you tell your school because you get extra marks if your sick, but it may also be useful , if your well enough, to visit your gp to provide Evidencee.
i live in the US


but it's best if you can skip it


because it may affect your performance


i had the flu


and took a test


fell asleep


my eyelids were swollen and could BARELY concetrate


got a 50% and felt like killing myself


im not sure what a GCSE exam is


but if you're sick, it's gonna be hard to concetrate


can't you reschedule it?
im sure the teacher wouldn't mind if you went early..maybe you could call the place where you are taking the exam and ask them if you can come in early..or explain the situtation and see if you can take it at a later date when you feel better
well. if is real GCSE exams then you should go.


i have my first REAL gcse exam only after 3 months why you have it so early?


by the way if you feel extremely bad, then dont go and do exam's other day, if possible.





good luck.
Yes, go to school and write the exam. Explain to them that u have to go home after exam due to sickness. They should understand.
Yes. go to the exam bcuz if u miss it, they wont allow u to re-write it. do ur best on the exam and leave wen ur done.
I think you'll be just fine for it.


If you think your gonna throw up or something during the exam, they wont cut you off or anything from that,


so I would go :]


Good Luckkk oh and get feeling better
go in just before the exam but explain you are ill and you may be able to get extra points. especially if you can provide a doctors note.
get a doctors note then you can make it up
i'd get a doctor's note and reschedule it, you won't do well, or your best, if you feel terrible the whole time! good luck!!!!
yes, you can do that
You should call up your school in the morning to ask if you can just go in for the exam.
If you go you have a 37% chance of passing so go.
i would say try to talk to the teacher maybe he can give it to you on a different day or something
Yes it would probably be okay.





Just throw up when you finish so they send you home.
please do not go to school becuase you don't need to get any body sick tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You'll need a doctor's note.


Or you could get a conformation from your parents, I think.
yes tel ur form tutor or head of year
You'd probably be okay; as long as it's not to to long.
鈽呪槅 Yeah, that's fine. Good luck! 鈽呪槅
Ask your teacher.
email your teacher and ask if you could re take it
best thing to do is stay home and rest. when u feel better go do a make up test.

No comments:

Post a Comment