Friday, May 14, 2010

I live in Chicago ILL my husband and I want to buy a house for $200,000. How would are closing cost be?

we also are going to put 3% down.I live in Chicago ILL my husband and I want to buy a house for $200,000. How would are closing cost be?
Closing costs are determined by your lender and are different with each investor - ask your lender for a Good Faith Estimate.I live in Chicago ILL my husband and I want to buy a house for $200,000. How would are closing cost be?
Our closing cost were around $5500 on a $230,000 loan, but I don't think the loan amount matters, closing cost pay for things like title research, lawyer fees, ect...











I should mention that I'm not in Il, I'm in Massachusetts, should be close to same though. Also Ditech has $500 closing cost on loans right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment