Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would today's homeless and mentally ill be considered as demon possessed in Bible times?

I once thought that I was possesed by a demon, and it turned out that I just had a sex toy stuck inside my butt.





Don't ask for details, I was extremely drunk and gay that night.Would today's homeless and mentally ill be considered as demon possessed in Bible times?
Yes certainly. There are still many churches doing exorcisms on mentally ill people now. Many religions themselves are founded by the mentally ill. For example the Seventh Day Adventist religion was founded by Ellen White who suffered trances and delusions and was certainly suffering pyschosis.Would today's homeless and mentally ill be considered as demon possessed in Bible times?
I'm homeless and mentally ill myself so I hope so, demons are cool, now give me some money before I tell you another war story.
no,


they understood that possession was of a spirit,


to be mentally ill today does not mean the same things that they knew it to be .
they called the homeless 'hermits' and the mentally ill 'emperor'.
you already know the answer is yes.





and we both know the christians won't come out of their caves unless some one is willing to ';give themselves up to christ';
Yes. And, unfortunately, some people STILL think they're dwnon possessed.
some were considered to be prophets.
What's with the homeless and mentally ill obsession today, Jack?
Yup, as were the ones of that day.
Some of them...yes.
lol Biblical prophets come to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment