Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If you are a virgin for religious reasons and you later find out you are terminally ill what would you do?

1) Experience sex but commit a sin


2) Die without knowing how it feels likeIf you are a virgin for religious reasons and you later find out you are terminally ill what would you do?
So, does a terminal illness give you a pass?


You could've easily asked the same thing about murder?





#2





`If you are a virgin for religious reasons and you later find out you are terminally ill what would you do?
well thats a doosey.





Although i dont believe in no sex before marriage. so i probly cant help you.


i would go for it.
#2. The last thing I would want to do is die in the act of committing a willful sin.
neither...i would marry that holy boy that flirts with me
when i was a virgin i didnt really have a strong impulse telling me ';OH, I HAVE TO GET LAID NOW';, so i wouldn't really be beating myself up over it, but i dont know, maybe im just weird.





my advice to those in that hypothetical position would still be; experience sex and commit the sin, you only live once.
die pure ...
2)As I'm not breaking God's commandment for a moment of pleasure. Nothing here on earth can be as good as what awaits for me in Heaven.
Virgin for religious reasons - sorry but this makes no sense what religion would this be?
intercourse is not limited to physical copulation





you can exchange mental ideas and spiritual concepts, engage with another in conversation and get that warm feeling as well
I heard about two guys who were talking about what they would do if they knew they were going to die within the next few days. One guy said, ';I'd screw anything that moved. What would you do?'; The other guy said, ';I'd stand perfectly still...';





Not a real answer to your question, but relevant - and entertaining, I hope! :)
ask god this question there liews your answer . my opion
God gives us many tests and obstacles in our path. It's how we chose to get over them that proves our devotion to Him. It really stinks that you would have to miss out on that experience, but it is just one of thousands of things you experience in life. Sex feels good, but there are other things in life too. It's just harder to get past it cuz our society thrives on it.
2) Im loyal to my faith
That's a tough one. What if sex would cause someone else to become terminally ill? Would the sensations be the same and will the effects of cancer, Aids, boils, puss, and other things get in the way of genital sensation? It would be a bummer to live and not experience the pleasure of love and intimacy; however, genetal penetration isn't needed to experience this. I would rather be loved and loved genuinely.
I would return to Heaven a virgin. # 2 without question


nothing is worth losing my salvation for
Our sins are ultimately forgiven so go for it.
Get laid as often as possible before I died.
The only reason someone would become a virgin for religious reasons is to keep themselves pure for the time when they are to see God. When you find out you have a terminal illness, this means you are about to see God. If anything this would increase one's zeal for God and renew the strength of one's commitment to chastity. To sin against God at this time would be similar to stopping a marathon 30 seconds before winning the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment