Friday, May 14, 2010

If i was ill and going to die would i no about it? i'm giving birth & scared?

I keep worrying about that i'm going to die while giving birth i'm 20 years old and having my second child in 4 months...And cause i get these like heart flutters or whatever it is (a jumping nerve) its scaring me because i feel that i'm going to die if there was something wrong with me would the they no before i gave birth very sorry that this is a silly question but i'm so worried, helpIf i was ill and going to die would i no about it? i'm giving birth %26amp; scared?
20 years old and 2nd child????? wow





your poor kidsIf i was ill and going to die would i no about it? i'm giving birth %26amp; scared?
WHy are you so worried if this is your second child?


A hundred years ago women died all the time giving birth. Now, its like non-existant. You are in a hospital with nurses everywhere. They will take care of you if someone is wrong.
As long as you have normal blood pressure, you should have nothing to worry about. I can understand your fear though. I have children, but in this pregnancy I am more terrified than ever before over the labor.





Just try to clear your mind of everything and have a sort of '; meditation'; moment. This may help calm your fears and relax you a bit. :)
Dont worry what you are feeling are palpitations and are common,you will be monitored in labor and they would know if something was wrong but talk it over with your midwife simply because no one should have to feel this scared.
Sounds like extreme anxiety, panic attacks or antenatal depression. In any case you need medical help honey xx I had PND (or as the Americans say, PPD) so know exactly how you're feeling and you really need to be looked at.
Sounds like your just really anxious. I never felt like i was going to die, but I started getting panic attics while pregnant and my heart would speed up really quick. My doctor told me it was hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment