Friday, May 14, 2010

If you were stuck on a remote island, and you got really ill, what would you do?

This question was to see if you could come up of an illness that you could use your natural surroundings to help you heal.If you were stuck on a remote island, and you got really ill, what would you do?
My illness would be disentary........and I would eat LOTS of bananas.If you were stuck on a remote island, and you got really ill, what would you do?
hmm, what is on the island? what type of illness? how about sea water for cuts with compresses to treat fever, coconut for feeding and drinking, and long plant leaves to tie off an injured leg or arm.
Start digging a grave.
Masturbate.
that sucks... i would try to survive, even if my ';illness'; is bad and think about the good things about my life untill now to calm myself down, so you could say i will be totally emotional, maybe i might be rescued, and maybe i will die but thats why im thinking about the good things about my life so i would die peacefully.
lay down look up at the sky then die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment