Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What would you do if I said I had the cure for aids and Ill sell you a dose for a million dollars?

Your broke have aids and dyeing I say I have the cure but it cost a million dollars what would you do.What would you do if I said I had the cure for aids and Ill sell you a dose for a million dollars?
Uhh, not buy it.What would you do if I said I had the cure for aids and Ill sell you a dose for a million dollars?
If it is money you would want, I would tell you that you are being penny wise and dollar foolish!


If an individual actually had the cure, they would be better off turning it over to an AIDS treatment center with no fee or strings attached with tons of journalists on hand.


You would become famous the world over and because of your selfless act, you would end up receiving millions of dollars just for being a hero.


You could do talks, endorsements and all types of interviews and go down in history as a hero instead of going down the tubes as a greedy flash in the pan.
I'd shank you and take it, then give it to some AIDS research foundation with the stipulation that I be given a dose once they've mass produced it. You'd deserve it for being such a greedy bastard who thinks only of his wallet, rather than the millions of people who are dying of AIDS.





Plus I'd go through your pockets looking for money.



I've got an idea. Why don't we induce a tropical like flu in aids patients which would raise their temperatures above 110 Degrees. Thus creating super white blood cells capable of destroying the aids virus?





Oh wait the government shut that program down saying it ';had no hope'; so no human tests could take place...





The american government is behind the aids epidemic. Do your research people.



I would say that as a business man, you are pretty stupid. If you had the cure for aids and don't have the patent rights for it, I would be a company that would buy a dose, duplicate it, patent it and make billions.
well first i would call you mean names for making it so expensive then i would call you more mean names and call you stupid because if you had the cure for aids you could make BILLIONS maybe TRILLIONS of dollers
i'd wait till you were sleeping, rape you, give you aids, take the cure, and laugh in your dumb ******* face.
I wouldn't believe you without proof.


I would contact the patent office and get proof from there.
I'd tell you, you can keep it.
end up dyin cuz we kno that aids isnt curable yet. And alot of scammers use that amount alot anyways.
i think god would kill you selfish little *** then give it to sick people








jerk!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment