Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll: would you help out a terminally ill friend that wanted to avoid the painful ending?

Nurse Jackie episode I watched last night made me ponder if I could do it....Poll: would you help out a terminally ill friend that wanted to avoid the painful ending?
Ah darlin....thats a tough one....I really don't know until I am ever faced with that situation.....I would hope that a loved one would do it for me if I asked.....I mean what is the sense....we put our animals down when they are suffering....why not us....?Poll: would you help out a terminally ill friend that wanted to avoid the painful ending?
My sister and I have done everything legally possible to ensure that we can pull the plug or forego heroic measures in the event of brain death.





If you mean an injection of some sort, I would assist her if she were in agony and wanted that.
I would sit right there and issue the prescribed dosage of pain meds, I would hold their hand and say whatever it took to make the end tolerable but I would not help them avoid it or make it earlier than Divine Order.
Yes....it would kill me and probably stick with me forever (I imagine the guilt I'd have), but yes. I mean, I don't wanna die a painful death ya know?
I would try if that is what they really wanted....





This is a lil too deep for before lunch!
it would be devastating for me but I would respect the persons wishes
I think this is one of those ';you won't know until you're there'; questions.
I would want to help, but could never bring myself to do it
omg...i guess i would...


i have to think about my friend not about me


xD!
I would want to help, but I couldn't do it.
no
No, I quit playing God on 02/23/2004.
i wouldn't be able to do it!


(:


x

No comments:

Post a Comment