Friday, May 14, 2010

(UK) Im nearly 16 and my mum is very ill, if she were to die would i be able to live on my own?

Im nearly 16 and my mum is very ill, if she were to die would i be able to live on my own? I cant move in with my dad as he left years ago and i would not want to.








Thanks


xxx(UK) Im nearly 16 and my mum is very ill, if she were to die would i be able to live on my own?
i dont know about that hun. im in aus, just wanted to say im really sorry about your situation and it doesn't come to this xx(UK) Im nearly 16 and my mum is very ill, if she were to die would i be able to live on my own?
Oh, goodness! I'm sorry about the terrible situation that you are in. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure about it - but you could talk to someone like the guidance counsellor at school and see if she could tell you. Isn't there any family members you can stay with - aunty, uncle, grandparents? I'm sure that nobody expects you to live on your own. I'm really sorry xx
I don't think so. Can u get emancipated in the UK? If so look into it. Then u could. I'm sorry about your mom. But think positive thoughts in a tuff situation.











Here take a look at this web site http://family.findlaw.com/emancipation/. Browse through it and find the uk laws. At the bottom u can look up a lawyer in ur area. And u can ask him/her about getting emancipated. Good luck!
thats pretty hard ...ummm idk








if u know how to drive...can hold a job...well a couple for u bc if ur gonna live on ur own





its alot that goes into ..try researching it

No comments:

Post a Comment