Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies, if your dad was very ill, would you give him a sponge bath if he needed one?

I would because I love my daddy and I would want him to be cleanLadies, if your dad was very ill, would you give him a sponge bath if he needed one?
Yep, I would make fun of his little pecker...


';It is unbelieveable that you made me!!!';Ladies, if your dad was very ill, would you give him a sponge bath if he needed one?
hell no. my dad hates me and wanted me out of the house at age 18 on my birthday. let the old man bathe himself!
of course i would without hesitation.
No, I would let my brothers handle the bathing part while I do something else for him.
Yes I would.
yes...been there and done that...you do what you have to do no matter how much it pains you....
I would it's my dad for God's Sake
I couldn't do it and I'm a daddy's girl but I would hire him a nurse to do it for me.
Of course I would.
No, I hate him.
yes i would
*thinks long and hard, imagines the worst, gets a little nauseated* Yeah, I think I would.
Yes.. I would do just about anything for my dad.
LOL...what about grandpa?
Never! I'd let my mom handle that.
yeah. when my mom was sick and dying of cancer, i sponge bathed her, and cleaned out a bucket she had to use as a toilet. if i'd do it for her, i'd do it for my dad too.. even though i was much closer to my mom than i am my dad.... i'd give anyone a spongebath who was sick and needed help....... i guess i'm a sap.. i love all people.. and want to ease the suffering of everyone...
ABSOLUTELY!!!
havnt you already asked a question like this?


yeah i remember,a nd you gave him an erection right???





stop posting the same things!

No comments:

Post a Comment