Friday, May 14, 2010

If the bird that is presented on the mexican flag got sick, would it be called a ill-eagle ?

Apparently it is sick since Mexico can't keep its people from leavingIf the bird that is presented on the mexican flag got sick, would it be called a ill-eagle ?
not bad....If the bird that is presented on the mexican flag got sick, would it be called a ill-eagle ?
Funny!, I like it.
HaHa! Those who will berate you for the comment probably don't live in an area that is overrun with illegals.
I suppose any eagle that got sick might be considered and ill eagle.





Hey, isn't the Eagle our national bird? ;)
LOL.....by gosh I believe you are correct!
You're a lib, right?
I was in a bad mood thanks for the joke You get a star from me
Lol,yes.
Indeed it could. Your excellent sense of humor will probably lead to this question being removed by hypersensitive leftists.
good one.
Very good, that should ruffle a few feathers, cheap shot.


I can see the headline: Number of ill eagles, soar!


Eagle eyes it, don't criticise it.


Star for you Sir %26amp; all the best.
Thats an eagle on there? I thought is was a vulture or a buzzard. Y'know. A scavenger. living off the corpses of more honorable animals.


Good joke, though.
That bird has been sick for a very long time
You would sure be mad if Mexicans made a remark about the US flag that is as disrespectful as the ';joke'; that you just made.





Jokes are only funny if everyone can laugh. I'm not hypersensitive and I'm not leftist. It's just that I dislike unkind humor at the expense of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment