Monday, May 10, 2010

ILL GIVE YOU ALL MY POINTS JUST PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!MY IPOD TOUCH IS IN RECOVERY MODE AND IT WILL NOT GET OUT?

i try to restore it and it gives me the 3259 error. i plug it up and it doesnt rcome up. if you guys dont no how to get out ill try i just neeed to know y when i plug it up it says nothing is plugged . it says to plug in your device when it already is. im doing this thing called ibrick to get it out. i plug it in and its telling me to plug in my ipod when it is in already. anybody no how to solve the problemILL GIVE YOU ALL MY POINTS JUST PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!MY IPOD TOUCH IS IN RECOVERY MODE AND IT WILL NOT GET OUT?
that happened to my ipod video nano too :/ idk but take it to the apple store and ask them ididnt but i got an ipod touch so the other is still in recovery mode i think my uncle might know hes like a computer/technology wiz but yah later umm....good luck??

No comments:

Post a Comment