Saturday, January 23, 2010

鈥⑩樅鈽烩櫏鈾モ櫏 Help. Ill pick u for the best answerrrrr! Do u think that things will work out? kinda long but plz read?

Ok well ill try to make this as short as possible. There is this guy name vince that was in my 7th grade class. And he liked me in 7th, then i liked him in 8th and now i reall like him and he told me he likes me too but im just really confused. Well me and vince have been trying to hang out, like he had asked me to go to a few of his games and i went but we never really got to talk in person that much. And i told him one time that me and him should hang out some day but meet somewhere because everytime i go there it seems like im just standing around. And I feel a little bad because he use to ask me to go to his games like everyday but since then he hasn't asked me but i guess its because he thinks i wouldn't want to go to them.





But anyways wat happened is that i got held back:[ so we go to different schools so i dint see him at school anymore. And well I talk to him on myspace like all the time and he was telling me that he likes me, and that he loves me and he would want to ask me out but the schools tear are love apart and he told me that he would of already asked me out if i was at his highschool but right now we would never see eachother and i told him we just need to hang out more. But do u think things will hopefully work out.





I was a little upset though because well it seems like vince is always on my tail on the guys i talk to on myspace. Like he told me that he was jealous of my friend brandon thinking im sexy and how he doesn't want anyone to talk away his love and that he would kick his *** and then take me out to a romantic movie. lol but wat made me a little upset was that he has his comments hidden but i saw them and Im pretty sure he was joking because he told some girl that he likes her.. and she isn't that pretty but wat made me upset was that he told her that he dedicates the song Beautiful byt akon to her and thats wat he said to me.





But I am not worried about vince being a player. Not to be mean but all my friends dont find him attractive. but i seriously think im like in love with him.. I think about him 24/7 its like obsessive disorder. lol wat should i do? and do u think on tomorrow or on friday i should just show up to his practice game.. he would be playing but i could just say his name and say hi. And i was gonna ask my friend juan to ask vince if he likes me to just make sure and he told me that he does and that he kinda already told him and vince even told me on myspace that he likes me like 6 times. But its just he flirts with other girls on the computer:/ but do u think he does that because he sees that i talk to other guys? idk but wat should i do. I cant get him off my mind!鈥⑩樅鈽烩櫏鈾モ櫏 Help. Ill pick u for the best answerrrrr! Do u think that things will work out? kinda long but plz read?
';But I am not worried about vince being a player. Not to be mean but all my friends dont find him attractive'; %26lt;---- You don't have to be attractive to be a player as long as they know what to say and what to do.





Yeah he was joking to you about those. Seriously, I think he does not really like you. He probably moved on but he is still trying to maintain a close relationship with you so that if nothing works out for him in this school, he could always go back to you in future.





My advice would be to know other guys seriously. You are not seriously in love with him, it is just a new thing for you. It is like a new experience for you therefore it becomes more magnified. Hope you will find true love in the future because this guy isn't the one, at least for the moment.鈥⑩樅鈽烩櫏鈾モ櫏 Help. Ill pick u for the best answerrrrr! Do u think that things will work out? kinda long but plz read?
Well there is a lot here to digest my freind. First Myspace is a curse since it breaks down what we as humans are fundamentally meant to do...Talk! ...An Ape can run a computer....we sent them to space...but we humans are the only once who can talk and express our emotions...that said....A) Sure go to his came...let him know you are there.... B) Call him on the phone and talk...let him know your thoughts and feelings...if he it true and right for you he will respect you and your feelings and accept you for who you are,....Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment