Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will the military pay for college if I say Ill join the army after college?

Will the military pay for college if I say ';Hey I'll take ROTC in college and then join the military, if you pay for my college'; Will they do that? Cause (This is from things I read so If i'm wronge camly tell me) If you just do JROTC and join the military they pay for college but when joining military your a mere PFC. But if you do ROTC in college you get to be an 2nd-lietenuit (Forgive me if I spelled that wronge) Cause I'd rather be a second Lieteniut. Another question; If I do Airforce JROTC(Which is the only one offered at my highschool) and join the Army will I get the same rank. Thank you for your answersWill the military pay for college if I say Ill join the army after college?
ROTC scholarships are available. They will pay for 2 to 4 years of college. JROTC doesn't matter much other than a way to demonstrate you have been thinking of the military.





Yes you would go in as a 2LT.





You do not have to enlist prior to joining ROTC.Will the military pay for college if I say Ill join the army after college?
You have to actively serve in the military for 3 years before they pay anything for your college.
There will be a service obligation of about six years if you go that route. See if you can do it. Good luck.
my mate tried it and it didnt work.. if that helps


good luck mate

No comments:

Post a Comment