Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If your spouse was terminally ill would you cheat on them?

Absolutely not! I would think that the one profound way I could ever truly show my husband that I truly love him would be by standing by his side... faithfully!!!...during the last of his days %26amp; the one time of his life when he would need me most. I could not concieve being with another while the one true love of my life was fading. I would want to share every last moment I could with him till his last breath. Even then I can not think about being with another man. It would be remotely impossible for a VERY VERY long time...if ever. I know I would be devistated with just the knowledge he was terminally ill. Sex would be the furthest thing from my mind. I would hope everyone would feel the same as I do about their husbands if they truly love them.If your spouse was terminally ill would you cheat on them?
you can look for your own happiness which your spouse cant give to you, but dont ever ditch your spouse. this may be cheating but probably the best way to live with a terminally illled spouse. these times of trouble is when partners really need each other.If your spouse was terminally ill would you cheat on them?
NO!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
NO...Definitely not...you made vows and if your partner is ill, you stand by them...you'll have your freedom when it's over, but if you love that person, you share their last days with them and NEVER regret not having sex during this time. My mother had cancer and my stepfather was with her day and night..If that a**hole could do it, anyone can....I hope this is a hypothetical question, otherwise I feel sorry for your spouse...
i was in your place 9 years ago (thank god still kiken) i did not until this year when he told me he no longer wanted sex and i should not either . but i was always faith full yes nine years with out and am still here it just depends on you and your heart is it worth it what if he comes out of it just fine and you have fallen for the other person only you can know the answer to this
No way. that is just wrong. out of love and respect for them you should not cheat on an ill spouse. you have to put yourself in the other person's shoes. would you want your spouse to cheat if you were sick. the answer would mostly be ';no';.
No there is no way id be able to cheat...however in my case my Fiance is in the Military..therefore i go without things for months at a time
no, don't cheat, remember till death do us part
No I wouldn't...you see I married for better or worse, richer or poorer and SICKNESS and Health....those ';Vows'; are important to me....


When you choose to take those vows with the person you love it should be kept. ';Til death do us part';....it is selfish to consider your desires (not needs) over your responsibilities and promise to your mate......a man isn't a man if he isn't true to his word. (women to)
never to me there is never a reason to cheat on each other.
Wouldn't it be more logical to wait til they are buried and then you could call it dating instead of cheating.
That's sick.
No.


You wouldn't be the first.


But I think it's a pretty rotten thing to do.
No. You should still respect your spouse no matter what condition.
No way.
There is never an acceptable excuse to cheat on your spouse...especially a terminally ill one, you should have the dignity to continue to love them during their final days.
Absolutely not.
no--how could you even think of such a question????
NO! thats meaner then cheating on them if they werent ill


its basically saying: oh, your going to die anyway, so i guess i should find someone new! goodbye, ive given up faith





I HOPE YOUR NOT DOING THAT
NO!
NO. They need your full attention right now. I cannot believe you would even think of such a thing!
no thats even worse that cheating on someone who was perfectly healthy
Heck no!!!
No never!
absolutely not! if the spouse is dying, you cant wait to jump in the sack with someone else!? in 5-10 years, think of how you will think of yourself...if you do it now...or wait till after you had propper time to mourn...
no fvcking way!
Hell no
LMFAO...... Well Unless masterbating is cheat then..... NO.... But even like that i dont think u'll have time to think about sex when the love of u'r life is terminally sick.......
that is horrible! of course not!!
Absoultely Not! Till death do you part. How could anyone do something like that? I could not even imagine the pain someone would be going through as they were terminally ill. My husband would be the one thing that I would be holding onto and the reason I would not want to die.
no
  • face cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment