Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im ALWAYS hungry, but if i eat, i will get fat, but if i starve myself, ill get fat when i DO eat....?

ok so i have a fast metabolism. its good, because i dont necessarily gain weight a lot, but i also dont lose weight alot.





the thing is, im hungry ALL THE TIME. i eat a big meal, and i NEED something sweet after a meal, idk why, even if its dry cereal, i have to have something sweet.





but after i eat the sweet, im hungry again, so i go eat a different food, and the process goes on and on.





so, ill try to just not eat. and resist it. but then, my stomach hurts REALLY bad, and i can even stand up unless i eat something.





and also, i hear that if you starve yourself, the second you eat something, your body will store it as fat!!





dude please help me! im 13, 5'1'; and 121 lbs!





DONT TELL ME IM AVERAGE WEIGHT FOR MY AGE, I AM AWARE OF THAT. BUT I DONT WANT TO BE AVERAGE WEIGHT! I WANT TO BE S-K-I-N-N-Y! LIKE 100 LBS!





if you can help me, answer, if not, dont waste your time.Im ALWAYS hungry, but if i eat, i will get fat, but if i starve myself, ill get fat when i DO eat....?
First off, don't be neurotic. You are causing your own problems. by eating large meals and swets you are trigering an insuling repsonse which causes you to be hungry again almost instantly. You can eat 7 times per day in moderation with complex carbs, lean proteins, fruits and vegetables and still lose fat.





You have to exercise. Diet is only half the equation.Im ALWAYS hungry, but if i eat, i will get fat, but if i starve myself, ill get fat when i DO eat....?
I have found one thing that's hard to believe. If I eat a large meat, instead of keeping me hunger free for hours and hours, it makes me hungrier for the next meal. Since the stomach is like a rubber sack, it seems that large meals only stretch it out, making you feel very hungry the next time. Try eating smaller meals. Of course, at first you will have to be hungry, but I think your stomach will contract eventually.
My best advice is to eat salad and drink water for a day (or dont eat) if you can go 2 days thats better then your stomach will shrink after that just eat but just in small portions!





This method works like by-pass surgery... they shrink your stomach so you get full on smaller ammounts of food and they lose quite a bit of weight.





Anorexic (sp?) you get big when you do eat


bulemic you get nasty teeth


this way... not that bad
Well it seems to me that whatever you are doing is working... you could try filling up on more lean protein or more veggies may bee rice but it really is trial and error. What works for me might not work for you.
u need 2 eat a litle bit 5 times a day. don't eat fried food, instead of having dry cereal as sweets, hav fruit, and excersize a lot!
Eat vegetable
Okay. Listen here: 100 pounds at 5 foot 1 is too skinny, unless you have a very thin build. 121 is a good weight. You'll hate me for saying this, but perhaps you need to talk to someone? Not a therapist, but a friend? Because I was in a very similiar situation when I was your age - thinking I needed to be skinnier - but I became almost anorexic, heavily depressed %26amp; suicidal. I wouldn't wish that on anyone...please be careful, okay?


Why do you think you need to be ';s-k-i-n-n-y'; anyways? Is it for guys? I'm guessing your in middle school, from your age, am I correct? Can I tell you this: I'm a freshman in high school (so not a lot older) and high school is a lot better than junior high. There's variety in guys, and there will always be someone who finds you attractive. If you can survive junior high (my seventh and eighth grade years were miserable...) then it all gets better. (I'm just lecturing here, ignore me if this doesn't apply. I'm a bit of a mother sometimes. Send hate mail to my email address, you can find it on my page. =P)


NOT to be snarky. I just know that if someone told me at 13 what I'm telling you, I would tell her to get the f*** away from me.


Bottom line: you're growing, you need food, so eat! During middle school, I grew six inches and gained forty pounds. Good or bad? Amazing! Now I have a healthy body I love. 100 lbs is not healthy, k?
You really need to eat more protein from lean meats %26amp; fish such as chicken %26amp; turkey breast, egg whites, salmon, tuna, mackerel, grass-fed beef, bison, elk, ostrich, etc... You need to skip the starchy carbs like rice, pasta, potatoes %26amp; corn which will only increase your appetite for more food and most of all you need to stop eating sweet foods (chew sugar free gum if anything) for sweet foods are what really pack on the pounds!


I promise though, if you get a bulk of your calories from the protein sources listed above, you won't be hungry to eat anything unhealthy!!
you need to stop eating big meals and start eating 3 small meals a day and then in between meals munch of stuff. Dont eat junk food, just munch on veggies, fruit, and nuts. If your craving sweets then eat SMALL portions of sweets. My favorite is sweet and salty trail mix because it has m%26amp;ms in it for sweetness, and the peanuts fill me up till my next meal. Also, you have to watch what you eat and not starve yourself otherwise you will get sick. And considering you say u crave sweet stuff after you eat and you always feel hungry, ask your parents to take you to the doctor and get your glucose and insulin levels checked to make sure you are not diabetic. Good Luck
ur always hungry cuz u dont eat.. and when u do its like ooo food give me more.. when ur hungry u eat.. not till ur stuffed, just full.. and all u gota do is some cardio about 5 days a week and u can eat watever u want! u cant leave out the excersise. oh its u.. i answered ur other question too.. lol why do u wana be skinny?? thats not attractive.. i think honestly u'll be happy with an 11 pound wieght loss.. 110lbs and 5'1'; is skinny but not TOO skinny.. u kno what i mean.? dont worry so much its guna be easy all u hafta do is what i said to do.. i do it and it works. just do cardio, eat right most of the time.. and its okay to have sweets just not ALOT of it. like instead of 6 cookies just have 2.. or instead of 5 brownies just have 1... etc..





and the third answer is pretty good, fruit has sugar in it so it will satisfy ur sweet craving. and if u eat small meals through out the day instead of one or a few big meals u'll burn it off faster and u wont be hungry all the time..
Trust me, it's a bad thing to NOT eat. Try to not eat a lot, but you have to eat some, instead of starving yourself, fyi, it's not true that's you body will instantly turn the first thing you eat into fat. you need to eat normally, but not unhealthy things. if you can keep yourself from not eating at all, then im sure you could do your best to not have any unhealthy sweets after a meal. and the only way your going to lose Weight is exercise. Daily exercise. try getting up a Little earlier then usually each morning and take a nice jog around your street. and daily activities will help, and once you down to the Weight you want, you wont have to exercise as much, but you should still keep up with some athletic activities, and as long as your eating healthy, and exercising regularly, then you will be able to keep the Weight off, and be as skinny as you like.








Good Luck!!!!





'


~ Austin
First off, if you had a ';fast metabolism'; you wouldn't be worried about eating because your FM would burn it off fast...





You are 13 and growing, it sounds normal to be hungry a lot. 13 is that age where you are coming out of being a child and into a young adult. This will go on for a few years.





But the fact that you want to only be 100lbs is disturbing. You shouldn't want to that thin, it's unhealthy. You could mess up your period if you haven't started it yet, you can just do a lot of damage by being underweight at such a vital time in your development.





You should really stop worry about such things at this time because you are perfect right now. This could lead to eating disorders and they aren't fun... you may think you will just do it until you lose the weight you want, but I'm 10 years and counting in and out of treatment facilities and I can't stop and I'm to the point that I don't want to stop because I've been doing it so long... Don't let yourself get to this point because it really messes with your health along with life. I can't go out to eat with friends and family because I have to eat and can't run to the bathroom at a restaurant.





I can only eat when my husband isn't around because I don't want him to hear me throwing up, I just really have to plan my life around the ED.






i dont really see why you wanna be so skinny, and in my opinion you shouldn't restrict your eatin because you are still growin





definitely dont starve your self tho! not only will your metabolism slow down, but it can be slowed down for the rest of your life if you starve yourself. even if you eat normally after that you can be really fat so don't do that.





i'd say for sweet stuff, use substitute sweeteners, like have tea with equal or somethin, or a piece of fruit. eat lots of fruit and vegetables. they will keep you full, you can eat as much as you want, and you won't put on weiht. and for stuff with lots of fiber, like celery and carrots, they take more calories to digest than they have in them so you can lose weiht by just sittin around and eatin celery.


also exercise never hurts. just dont do too much or your body will shut down and stop metabolizin
Well, you are a bit on the heavy side.





I'm sure you already know this: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables :)





I lost weight by doing that...





Here's what I do: Before lunch, I eat two servings of fresh fruit salad. Just, you know, whatever you find in the fridge. Mix grapes and apples, or whatever you have. For lunch, I have whatever I want. Then before dinner, two servings of fresh fruit salad again. For dinner, I only eat proteins. Say, grilled fish.





Hope this helps :)
  • face cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment