Thursday, January 21, 2010

PLEASE!!! Im deperate, ill give u 10 points for whoever givs the best advice! Will u please help me???????????

ok my boilenred_03 account got deleted ans i have had it 4 over a year, so IDK y, i was just on it the other day then i just tried to sign in and it told me that it got deactivated, well, i had a lot a contacts, and there is this one girl named Lina and her yahoo answers sn is GARCIA and she asked a question like ';who wants to be my friend on the internet:'; but i 4got her E-Mail, so her question got reported. so how can i find her shes from Syria and im from Michigan.i didn't report her sum1 else did.PLEASE!!! Im deperate, ill give u 10 points for whoever givs the best advice! Will u please help me???????????
first you need to go to the help section and contact yahoo and send them an email and explain what happened on your boilenred_03 account. they may be able to retrieve your account if you can verify your personal information. Now this girl Lina, I'm not sure how you could find her other than search on yahoo for her name or hope she is on answers and sees your question. I have not seen a garcia here but will edit my question if I do because I can see you are looking for this person.PLEASE!!! Im deperate, ill give u 10 points for whoever givs the best advice! Will u please help me???????????
This is a good start though. She'll find you. No other way, sorry. Or contact the administration.
You say you have her email address just send her note to her email. That sounds simple enough.
that sux
Oh well, I get 2 points for reading and replying to this question. I'll just have to get the other 8 from somewhere else.
It probably got deleted because of your use of things like ';IDK'; ';y'; ';4got'; ';sum1'; etc. They are starting to enforce the laws for not using full words.
I think you are out of luck.





Here's one for you...





Q: Why did Anna Nicole die before help arrived?


A: She always forgets the ';11'; in ';9-1-1';.
All I can say is look for screenames that are close to the one she had

No comments:

Post a Comment