Thursday, January 21, 2010

If one of your children was terminally ill and had an hour to live, which one would you want it to be?

CAN'T SAY NONE!





PARENTS/NONPARENTS OPINIONS-





NO COMMENTS JUST ANSWERS PLEASE


SAVE IT FOR THE COMMENT BOX.





....................This is for all the open minded people out there who want to share their knowledge and opinions!If one of your children was terminally ill and had an hour to live, which one would you want it to be?
I would have to chose myself, I would die for my childIf one of your children was terminally ill and had an hour to live, which one would you want it to be?
This is a rather messed up question. Even if you are open minded. No one should have to choose between there children. I dont even care if your children are born at the hips. I'm not sure the anwsers your looking for but I dont think people are going to anwser this one the way you want them to. Next time I choose a wiser question...
Well, I will share my opinion. Why would a parent chose which child should be terminally ill? You asked the question that way. That is just cold-hearted. I understand where you are going with the question because some would miss their firstborn more than their youngest and vice versa. However, nobody wants to talk about who wants to go first.





You must be single with no sibilings.
I think this question is pretty sick, to be honest.


I would never answer it - and I do not even have children.
Funny... I think my parents would pick my brother.
  • face cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment