Saturday, January 23, 2010

Which next-gen console will you get? PS3,XBOX 360 or the';You get what you pay for';Nintendo Wii which ill get..

Let me break it down-PS3:$500,XBOX 360:$400(forget the Core Pack)and Nintendo Wii:$250. If you wanted to get a full experince on the PS3 and XBOX 360(I did the math),you'll be spending a very close $2000.Don't beleive me ? Sinc those two systems are selling games that are $60 and the Wii stays at $50-it's going to be like that.Ofcourse Im a Game$ta!Check my profile! I will play alot of games so for now the Wii is coming first on my list and the rest in 07 or 08.For all you guys that thinks Nintendo is weak as hell little kids stuff-Im 16,rap,act,and act hood as can be.But don't get it twisted- I know when somethings to little for me.But go to www.nintendo.com and check out the Wii and DS which I already have.The Wii will have DVD playback along with music playback,motion-detecting controllers and its not ony going to be the smallest console and a back catalog for download on its system for renting,suscribing or just saving a game on it for about $15 or so but it will stay online!=)Which next-gen console will you get? PS3,XBOX 360 or the';You get what you pay for';Nintendo Wii which ill get..
PS3 is better, dude. PS3 has everything you need. it has motion-sensitive controler too. it has the best graphics from all three. the blue-ray disc store up to 50 gigabytes. the developers can put bunch of things into the game. you can play your old Ps1 and Ps2 games. also, the another good thing is that you can hook your PSP to it and use as a controller or something. i personaly hate nintendo games. look at the Killzone 2 for Ps3. the 360 is nothing special.





if you want games with good graphics, gameplay, and motion senstive controller, than it's Ps3.





if you want super gameplay and some fun, then you need Wii.





xbox 360 is nothing special. don't even bother to think about it.Which next-gen console will you get? PS3,XBOX 360 or the';You get what you pay for';Nintendo Wii which ill get..
You're retarded. PS3 does not have in any way a motion sensitive controller. The Wii-mote is completely innovative and has never been done before, and PS3 is gonna stick to the same old controller that they've always had. Read up on these things, jeez

Report Abuse



I will be buying the PS3 just so I can sell it on ebay for four times its value
The PS3 will be breathtaking machine. It has the power to run games of the future. And I spent ...no..invest my cash into the future so it shall be the PS3. The new Nintendo is cool too.. probably will get it since I currently have the GameCube and love it.
I'm going after the wii cause Nintendo is better then the rest and all my system except for the PC are Nintendo i have the game boy Sp, the micro, a game boy pocket, the regular Nintendo, super Nintendo and trying to get a ds and have the game cube so Nintendo will stay in this house and no other system except the PC will come in here
Wii first then probably a PS3 I'll have to see what the games are like, personaly I could care less about how much ';better'; the graphics are on the PS3, if the game play is crap its just all smoke an mirrors, Ninty always delivers on the game play aspect for me though so I'm pretty confident I'll be happy with the Wii.





plus I'm willing to bet the first PS3s will be glitchy (like usual) so I'll be waiting anyway for them to iron out the bugs
Playstation 3 because the nintendo wii graphics are barely better than xbox.
i'm gonna get all three, but only after i buy my $700 dollar phone.


$550 (total) if i get it with a plan and pay the 1st month%26amp;activation.
Dude Man we is like twins for real yo on everything man Im gettin Nintendo Wii to forreal fam Im just kepin it real dogg. Dang we almost twins man foreal look at our avatars and we both are Nintendo fans. And we both hood but like nintendo I bet you rock Jordans and Girbaud to just like me.E-mail me back if you got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment