Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have been ill during my exams if the exam board take it into concideration what will they mark me on?

i was ill both before my GCSE's and during. i went to hospital, and doctors and i have got appointments to see a what is wrong with my stomach. it effects me alot in the exams because i get severe stomach cramps and i have to go to the toilet very offen. i have got all the dates and letters of my appointments and a letter from my doctor which i have given to the school.


my question is that if the exam board take this into concideration. to what extend will they mark me on. extra marks? (how much likely) or predicted or courseworkI have been ill during my exams if the exam board take it into concideration what will they mark me on?
yes they will take it into consideration but your school has to write to the exam board explaining this and you need evidence that you were actually ill. theyre more than likely not to give you extra marks but make you do a re-sit or take it from your predictives, that why your mocks are so important. hope that helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment