Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ill give ya 100 points 4 best answer if the computer will let me?

Ok, theres this girl in my 11th grade history class who maybe is startin to likes me. We started like glancin at eachother then lookin away when the other looked back. Today we looked at eachother for the same time for like 3 seconds and i gave her a quick smile. Where should i go from here should i a) talk to her (if so when where and how to start) b) should i like give a little telephone sign like im askin for her number or c) should i ask for her number after class. Thanks alot for the help and whoevers answer works can have all my points (210) or if the computer wont let me ill choose you as the best answer.





BTW if anyone has any better ideas tell me.


Ill give ya 100 points 4 best answer if the computer will let me?
talk to her first dude, get to know her. Either during class or after, ask her about the homework or something. Don't jump right in to ';can I have your number.'; Maybe ask her about her other classes she has 1st and 2nd semester. If she has the same lunch as you maybe ask to sit with her. When you know each other you could tell her that you kinda like her, ask if she wants to go out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment