Saturday, January 23, 2010

I will leave a light in my window until youre back again and ill be thinking of you until then.....song?

i heard this song like 4 years ago at a concert for middle school once and i want to figure out who wrote it. there lyrics go something like this:





are you safe


are you peaceful


are you doing ok today


(then something else i think)


i am hoping


you are happy while you are away





i will leave i light in my window until youre back again


and ill be thinking of you until then.








i think thats how it goes i dont really remember this was a while ago and its killing me! anything at all would be a great help thankyou =]I will leave a light in my window until youre back again and ill be thinking of you until then.....song?
could be ';every light on'; by Trace Atkins

4 comments:

  1. Annehmq, this is weird but I was just searching for the song because I remembered and wanted to hear it again. I did the solo at the concert I think you're talking about. :) I can't find it anywhere online but it was called Thinking of You

    ReplyDelete
  2. so....this is 4 years later.. lol but its thinking of you by teresa jennings :D i just found it myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this song on YouTube after like 10 years of looking for it from elementary school. Go to youtube and search Teresa Jennings thinking of you and you'll see it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently singing this song in a Veterans Day program at my school, it is called Thinking of You by Teresa Jennings

    ReplyDelete