Saturday, January 23, 2010

I had my baby girl july 1st and now i have 2 deploy in jan. Ill be gone 4 a year how much damage will this do?

this will be my first deployment and i cant afford to get out if i plan on giving my little girl a good life but i also cant imagine leaving my baby for a year shes everything to me Im singal and her dad really isnt envolved so im all she has right now but when i deploy my moms going to take her and i just want to kno what this will do to the relationship between us....?I had my baby girl july 1st and now i have 2 deploy in jan. Ill be gone 4 a year how much damage will this do?
well thats what happened to me exactly when my mom went to the first gulf war and I really dont remember it or have any adverse effects to speak of. It sucks but I really dont think it will be a problem for the baby When you get back bond as much as possible and everything should turn out just fine.I had my baby girl july 1st and now i have 2 deploy in jan. Ill be gone 4 a year how much damage will this do?
You'll never forgive yourself if you go. And if you do go you will drop out somehow before the year is through because you will not be able to hack being away from her. Mother's are very good at beating themselves up for not doing enough, being good enough, and you not being there at all - you won't last sorry. There's always another option, you just have to look for it, but leaving your baby for that long... you just can't ever get that back ever again. She will forget who you are and probably call whoever's caring for her ';mama';, could you handle even that?? Surely they offer some sort of maternity leave... did you inform them once your baby was born?
your baby won't remember you not being around when she's older, but she will be devastated when you leave because all she's ever known is gone, and she will bond closely with your mom in the time that you're gone and it will be difficult for you to take over her care again when you get back. I feel for you but if it were me, I'd seriously consider a different career. You can't put anything before your children.
the first year is the most important for bonding and getting to know one another. but if you're asking if your child will grow up to be emotionally disturbed because of it, probably not! as i'm sure your mom will do a great job, it will take time to transition once you are ready to take her back when you're done. good luck and congrats on your hard work and efforts to give your child a better life. consider going to school when you get back. it takes time and persistence, nothing more and will really enhance your quality of life, for you and the little one! good luck!
i can't say i know what you are going through but i have a friend who just went through the same. Since babys are so young and sensitive they know whats going on around them but im sure this will not effect her now you on the other hand you may feel more down about missing her first year but remember their are many more years for you to catch up on :)





and remember by the time you get back she will be one year old so dont expect a big reaction out of her when she see's you. my friend felt so awful cause her boy was already talking he was much older of course but he talked a lot to his father and when she came around he got real shy but what can you expect it takes time for him to get attached to you again. im sure she will be just fine. send lots of pictures if you can and just let her know you love her. you'll be back home in no time.
I'm so sorry. This must be so hard. if your daughter is being loved by your mom you both will be OK. You will have to re-bond with her when you get back but it will happen and you will love each other. Can you get out of it though? Our military is so abused by our government.Can you get out of it and get another job? Try not to go if you can. Loving your daughter is more important than fighting unjust wars abroad. Save yourself and your daughter.
Tough decision. If i was you i wouldnt leave my babygirl. By the time u get back she wont even know who u are and you will have to get to know each other all over again. Did you plan this baby?
don't deploy really it's not worth it what do you think would happen to your precious child if you were paralyzed or even worse?
I am an Air Force wife!


She is so young that she wont really remember nor resent you for it, just make sure your Mom shows her pictures of you as often as possible and like here on our base we have a ';family Rediness Center'; and they do pillowcase pictures and all kinds of neat stuff like that for your child. what branch are you...if you want email me at babybass1023@yahoo.com and I can help you a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment