Thursday, January 21, 2010

Think this will helpppp me? get over my heartache ...please help :( ill answer urs :)?

ok so


ive decided


from tomorrow


no more laptop for a while (i think i spend to much time on it and all i do is get depressed over asking questions on here about my ex and get tempted to call and text him all the time plus i think i just need time aways from the pc to reflect on my life)





ive decided to keep my phone away from me and only check it a few times a day or wen i need to contact a friend but not my ex





not listen to depressing music or films








and everytime he comes in my mind just to forget him straight away








any more tips?


think these will work?





leave a link ill answer urs :)Think this will helpppp me? get over my heartache ...please help :( ill answer urs :)?
Yes, you did a good job not listening, or watching depressing things but, that doesn't mean you can't do things on the laptop! Find a good game on the laptop or, find a good book in the library about a totally different subject that amazes you! For films, get those exciting films that are action-packed that way not only will you forget about your ex but you'll be entertained! You could also go fishing! That always calms me down. There are a lot of other activities you can do such as biking with a friend, hiking, or maybe find a job. They keep you occupied so you have less time to think about you ex. Well, good luck and think happy thoughts! :)Think this will helpppp me? get over my heartache ...please help :( ill answer urs :)?
That sounds like a very good idea. Make sure though that you keep busy or else you will get bored and start thinking about him...Maybe read a good book, or hang out with friends. It will be really helpful I think though to not be on the computer... :) Good Luck and I hope this break from the computer helps you get over him quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment