Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will i ever make a close friend i am now 19 and ill e 20 in 5 months?

well ever since moving and friends moving and my gf broke my heart who was my best friend that doesnt want to be friends cause shes scared that i will like her blah blah but i told her no shes my friend and thats all im looking for now cause she had no more feelings and i understaood that well shes not even trying to be my friend anymore she just wants to let me go now i have like no one i can be close with as a friend and im the type of person who likes to have close friends not aquantances but i feel since im older people my age have already made close friends now im out of high school and i dont know what to do i just want someone i can hang out with have fun and see eye to eye with who i will trust but i feel people my age will just use me to be a friend cause they already have there bestWill i ever make a close friend i am now 19 and ill e 20 in 5 months?
I could make a joke about you taking off your clothes and we'd be real close friends, but I won't.





Growing up I really didn't have many friends, and really had only 1 friend that I would consider a close friend. I still consider him a close friend. As a matter of fact, he was my best man when I got married, and I was his best man when he got married. He met the woman that became his wife at my wedding. And his wife was my wife's best friend while growing up. You are still very young at 19/20 and I'm sure that you'll find/make close friends.Will i ever make a close friend i am now 19 and ill e 20 in 5 months?
you're only 19, you have your whole life ahead of you and will meet alot of people along the way. so of course you'll still make close friends.
i know what you mean. The best thing to do, is enroll in college and stay in a dorm. That way you can start to meet people and become good friends with. Everyone that i was firends with in high school, i no longer talk to. So it really doesn't even matter. You will make firends, if you get out and try. Try doing sports, getting a job (even though its kinda of hard with the economy) any place that you can meet people your age. As for your girfilfriend, just let her go, if she feels as though she can't be around you anymore, dont take it personal. Usual after break ups, thats what happens.


btw You sound a lot like someone i know.


Hope thats somewhat helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment