Saturday, January 23, 2010

I feel really ill. I'm aching all over. I feel as if I don't do something about it soon, I will probably die..

Do you guys know a good vet I could call?I feel really ill. I'm aching all over. I feel as if I don't do something about it soon, I will probably die..
I think a doctor would probably be better for you... unless you're a dog or cat. Then I reccomend Dr. Liz from the Garfield comics- she always seems to know what to do.I feel really ill. I'm aching all over. I feel as if I don't do something about it soon, I will probably die..
i do, but the gas milage would kill you. check the yellow pages.
are u talking about u or your dog.....or are u a dog








yea i kno a great vet for weird ladies----he is Dr. YouRfreakinmeOut
Apparently you haven't lost your ability to type yet so I guess that's good.
Ummm................


Try stretching.


I've found that the best way to get over an illness is to force yer lazy azz TO MOVE!


GET UP!


STAND UP!


S-T-R-E-T-C-H!
go take a hot bath, two aspirin and call me in the morning
haha good one
LOL:) dont put yourself down like that ...


Have a hot bath ....


stay in bed ...
Well I do not get the joke, but I will say that maybe you have either a flu-like virus symptom with the aching, or you have arthritis and that's why you have the aching...


I would see a doctor or ask a pharmacist, but with no more details, that's all I know...


I hope you get well soon...





I am disabled for 5 years now and I have lower back pain from my surgery that wont go away and I take pain pills the doctor prescribed and they work, but they also wear off...


I could have more surgery, but there is no guarantee of success...


So I stay as I am till I can't take it any more...


So I do understand pain quite well...
I hope u didnt eat the wet food.. it been recalled
Just go take some rest.
yes
Yes.


Dr. Taz is on his way!
call 911:they will help you.


Sky.
Yes I do
Call a cor vette. He will make you feel better.
It seems that you have forgotten to give a lot of information. Is this about you or a pet? You said YOU are aching all over, but then ask about a vet. Hmmmm?
Some ';Extra Care Kibble'; by Purina %26amp; a catnap should make you feel better.





鈾?Clare.
Huh? Vet? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment