Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will you please join me in praying for my grandmother who is very old and ill in hospital?

god bless you bothWill you please join me in praying for my grandmother who is very old and ill in hospital?
I pray that God grants her strength, and mercy.


I pray God gives your family strength to face the challenges that comes with old age.Will you please join me in praying for my grandmother who is very old and ill in hospital?
Yes,I prayed for her and for strength for you.God Bless you both.
You bet. Good luck, and know that people out here care!
i pray ur granma will be alright
Just did. I prayed for your family too.
done,
You got it !
if she is that old and ill i hope she dies and doesnt suffer.
Yes. Sorry she is ill, and happy to help.
Yes ... God bless
I wish your grandmother a speedy recovery!!
yes, and by Jesus' stripes she is healed. And may God's will be done. Keep the faith and know that God IS in control. He knows the beginning and the end. God Bless.
Dear Pasolini,





Just prayed for your grandmother, and for you and your family in this difficult time.





Grace and Peace to you through Jesus Christ,


John


http://www.GodSci.org
Those of us who do care pray for your grandmother. May God heal her now of what ails her and restore her to perfect health.


Amen.
i am with you god bless your nan
may god keep you both safe, god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment