Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know he will try for me again..what should i do. i know ill fall for him again!! PLEASE HELP ME THANK U!?

a year ago there was this boy that was going out with my bestfriend and while they were dating he kept asking me out bc he like me soo much i rejected him each time then after they broke up w each other i told my bestfriend about what he was doing and she said dana he cheated on me dont fall for him but i fell head over heals for this kid and we talked every single day after school and he told me how much he liked me and of course i finally gave him my feelings but then one day he got kicked out of school and sent to a different one and we haven't talked since I still wonder about him a lot but the kid i like right now was his bestfriend when he supposivly liked me and i told this kid how much i liked him and found out he felt the same exact way so i asked the kid i like right now if his bestfriend the one that i no longer talk to ever did like me and he said no i dont think he did That kind of pisses me off really bad and im completely over him but hes coming back to my school..I know he will try for me again..what should i do. i know ill fall for him again!! PLEASE HELP ME THANK U!?
Well of course this kid would deny his friend ever liked you.Because he wants you for himself.Best to wait till the kid you like comes back to your schoolI know he will try for me again..what should i do. i know ill fall for him again!! PLEASE HELP ME THANK U!?
if your bff told you to don't fall for it then don't!


he is only a boy who is bad at everything and can ruin your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment