Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plz help me , why was my bf ill treating me n now after my last mesg, will he cm back? wat is his psychology?

My bf told me in june tht he doesnt feel the same for me anymore. i said ok fine.Then gradually the relation took a turn coz he saw me dancing with a handsome guy n he sent abusive text mesgs n even askd me to hav sex with him n tht i feel happy in tht guy's arms. Then he stopped talking to me but near august he started sending mesgs telling me tht im very famous in boys n they say im a cheap girl. he guided me not to go out often n wear such n such clothes.Then he gave me his new cell no which i never asked for but still continued to send suc mesgs. Last monday he asked me where i was n came to see me from a distance coz i was looking very beautiful but he sent a mesg tht im a cheap girl. I said gudbye mesgd gudbye, he mesgd he doesnt care but sent a forward mesg too. Now i hav sent him a mesg tht ';i dont hav any feelings for him suddenly, i dont miss him n he isnt tht innocent guy i always wanted to be with .i was blind but now im not';. NOW GUIDE ME WILL HE CM BACK TO ME OR LEAVE ME?Plz help me , why was my bf ill treating me n now after my last mesg, will he cm back? wat is his psychology?
Just ignore him.Don't give him any response whether it is good or bad.Plz help me , why was my bf ill treating me n now after my last mesg, will he cm back? wat is his psychology?
you don't want him to come back to you. Leave things the way they are, and stop talking to him, ignore him because he sounds like a really dangerous person. breaking up with you then stocking you, it's just not right.
You should not let him come back- he sounds dangerous. Stop accepting his calls and stop letting him know where you are . I think you are a little flattered by his actions, but they are dangerous .
I dont know if he'll come back to you. Seems he's in and out of your life. He's attracted to you but is very immature about having a good relationship. You dont really think he loves you but I can see you love him and try to forget about him. It just doenst sound promising future if he's not going to try to make it work with you.
If you are lucky he will leave you. If he is sending you abusive messages and telling you that you are cheap, he is no good for you. You are too young to get caught up in an abusive (physical and/or verbally) relationship. There are guys out there who will respect you and treat like the lady I am sure you are. Trust me, if he is out of your life, it can only be for the best. If you have a female role model in your life I suggest you talk with them about your situation. I am positive they will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment