Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there nice guys out there that would date a woman with two kids? Im just afraid if I divorce ill be alone.?

Im wondering if I should wait til my kids are grown and im in my 50s to remarry if I divorce. I would hate to be alone, but Ive never been interested in casual sex or one night stands. Are there good men who dont mind if a woman has kids?Are there nice guys out there that would date a woman with two kids? Im just afraid if I divorce ill be alone.?
Of course there are! But some guys would want a child on their own.Are there nice guys out there that would date a woman with two kids? Im just afraid if I divorce ill be alone.?
I mind. Does that make me a bad guy? I don't think so. It makes me an honest guy. I can picture some singe guys who are divorcees and/or have kids of their own who wouldn't mind so much. But for me, it'd scare me. And I think it would scare most guys. Does that mean they can't handle it? No, it just means they realize it's a big thing and they need time to adjust to it.


I think this is a mistake that women with kids on dates make with guys. They throw their kids out on the talble and say, ';Well, you need to accept this or else we can't go any farther.'; And then the guy caves and she concludes he's no good. It's her anxiety talking, which I can empathize with. She wants assurance that her heart won't get borken when the issue of kids comes up. But I think the reality of it is you just don't know the future, in spite of what the man might say. A ';nice guy'; can say he's totally cool with it and then end up wigging out. A guy who initially says ';no way man'; could warm up to the kids over time and be a great step dad.


Trust how you feel about a person. Do you feel this is a person who likes you and wants to get to know you? If this person is really interested in you then he'll be interested in your life, which includes your kids. But all in good time.
Yes, there are good men who don't mind.





How do I know? My mom has the two most annoying kids(Me and my brother. xP) who argue so much, even when her boyfriend are there to witness it. Though it doesn't happen that much anymore and my mother is 36. So yes, VERY POSSIBLE. Since she's dated after my brother and my father, three guys(ex's obviously) and is dating another guy right now. Remember, there are also divorced guys out there too.
There are tons of them,like me. I will never date a woman who has no kids. I am no sicko but kids are the greatest thing on earth and when you have one,then and only then do you understand real love. My 5 year old son is my life.
well i like to have my own kids my polish blood that is if i meet a girl that is right for me witch that not happened yet
My GF has 2 kids from a prior marriage, 19 and 21, both kids like me which is a good thing.


She is glad to have me and to know her kids like me.
my mom is divorced and i have a bro...


and of course there are guys out there


my mom has a boyfriend


dont worry


youll find someone
my mom and dad are divorced and i have 2 brothers. they both have different partners now. so im sure you'll be able to find someone :)
Yeah theres a person out there for everyone! =) just be positive

No comments:

Post a Comment