Saturday, January 23, 2010

What would you do if you were terminally ill, and had only had 24 hours left to?

I would do EVERYTHING I could think of, that im not supposed to do. That is, without putting anyone in harms way. Might play a round of golf naked. I might yell out ';im gonna puke, there are maggots in my soup, at a nice restaurant';. Go to church with a boom box bumping some Rap music. Say there needs to be a major cleanup in stall 3 in a public bathroom. I cant think of anything else.................LOLWhat would you do if you were terminally ill, and had only had 24 hours left to?
Get the family together and have a party.What would you do if you were terminally ill, and had only had 24 hours left to?
i would spend time with the people who would miss me
oh my god. first i would find somewhere to snowboard, wherever it is, then i would tell everyone i loved them, i would try things i havent tried before, and then in my last hour, i would go to the market, buy every junkfood, dessert possible and just eat EVERYTHING. :D
I would go to Las Vegas, stay in some penthouse, play golf, gamble, eat good and have sex all day long.
I would spend mine hugging my daughters and telling them everything I could think of that I would want to tell them as they grew up. About men, babies, marriage, diets, love, friendships, honor, respect. Goals and aspirations.
bungee jump from the top of the statue of liberty, free all the dogs and cats at the pound while blasting ';Who Let The Dogs Out '; and ';What's New Pussycat'; from your boombox, see if your tongue sticks to a frozen flagpole

No comments:

Post a Comment