Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who do you think will get pregnant on degrassi in season 7 i think it ill be emma or paige !! ???

This is a spoiler. Nobody is pregnant. Ema thinks she is but right before she takes a pregnancy test she gets her period. The reason I know this is because the episodes already came out in Canada. You probably won't believe me but it is true.Who do you think will get pregnant on degrassi in season 7 i think it ill be emma or paige !! ???
well mannys already been pregnant and so has Liberty. Emma had a social disease and Paige is gay I think for a chance it may either be Darcy or Ashley, maybe Jimmy finally got it up! lol anyways thats what I think.Who do you think will get pregnant on degrassi in season 7 i think it ill be emma or paige !! ???
The only possible pregnancy in season 7 is Emma, because in season 6 they showed her and Sean about to have sex. Plus, I have sources that confirm it. I will not divulge them.
i dont even know when the new season starts. have you seen previews for it? i havent. if i had to guess, i would say emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment