Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are some things that people would say to others when they are ill or are just have a common cold?

Drink plenty of liquids, get some rest and cover your mouth when you cough. Stay at home so you don't make anybody else sick!What are some things that people would say to others when they are ill or are just have a common cold?
';Don't cough on me.';








Seriously, ';Hope you start feeling better soon';.What are some things that people would say to others when they are ill or are just have a common cold?
I hope what ever you have isn't catching!!
get the hell away from me I already got over my cold.
get well soon. and get away from me.


lol
Eat some chicken soup!





(wow, Family Feud is really hard up for answers!)
I hope you feel better.....have you taken anything for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment