Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you think ill of me if I posted a few pictures of myself and asked you if I was pretty?

Haha....I'm such a hypocrite...I'm considering it, just for fun; I'm a bit curious.Would you think ill of me if I posted a few pictures of myself and asked you if I was pretty?
I would think, ';Gee, you want MY opinion? And you've never even met me? My dear, what a flatterer you are...';Would you think ill of me if I posted a few pictures of myself and asked you if I was pretty?
only if you can handle mean comments
I'd think you were insecure like so many others on here.
no but it's a bit dangerous
Yes.
id think oh gawd ANOTHER one lol
A lot of jerks will tell you that you're not, even though I'm sure you look great. I wouldn't recommend it, even if you know its not true, it still might make you feel bad.





Know you're hot, look in the mirror and strike a pose. You don't need other people to tell you you're beautiful, you know you are!
Some people might be mean because they think that either you're concieted or you have very low self esteem. Personally, I think that it's really fun to see what people say. It's a game of chance. You will either be hurt or feel very uppity after you get all the results.
EVERYONE does it! Go ahead. : )
Go for it
If you want to then go for it!





Just be prepared that people are going to be cruel and say some nasty things but if your gonna take it lighthearted and just brush it off then fine.





But people do lose respect for others who go around fishing for compliments and who care that much about what others think about them!





Good luck!
Sure, why not ???
I would think you insecure as everyone else who does it. A rock does not need to be told it is a rock in order for it to be one. A tree would need to be told over %26amp; over again it was a rock in order to start thinking it true. So the fact you dont think it %26amp; needs others to tell you, makes you the tree ;)
lmao
..no..


people get curious..


but your question might get deleted..


so ya...


you wouldnt be the only one.
Be open and have fun with it. I know I will. LOL
I wouldn't mind. :]


Although, you should be prepared.


D: There are a lot of mean people out there.





Do it! :D


It's a fun way to waste time.
Please don't do that.......who cares what other people think???
you have low selfesstem
nope. But be careful...Yahoo! will delete it!!!
i think that would depend on what type of pictures they were. If they were pictures showing some flesh, then one might think of it as ill, but if it were just a regular picture, i dont think that would have any effect. Personaly, i dont think that anyone posting a picture online is ill, i mean almost everyone does it, from chat room avators to facebook to dating websites, so go ahead and do what u wana do.
No offcourse not. Actually if u are anormal person u do that. No matter what age. It is normal to want to know how people think of you and then just laugh at what they put because they go like want to go out and then u laugh at how patetic they are it is normal. Those who say that that is bad then theyare hypocrites cause i bet that they have done it too. Everybody over the ages of 8 does that or has atleast tought of doing that.
no i do it when i get bored... it's kinda interesting to see the comments
No, go for it. We love entertainment. Just be sure you have a healthy ego.
i already hate you for asking.





=)
NO...REALLY? I don't mind the fact that hundreds of people ask the dang question if they think that they are frikkin pretty! I don't think it's a waste of time! I don't think it makes girls look dumb! I don't think it makes those people look just as un-pretty! =) I was being VERYYYY sarcastic.
yep I would pretty much hate you :-)
a lot of people do that


go ahead
you would not be the first many people do post pics.
its up to you, people might be mean though, even if you are pretty.
no sire i've seen a few people on this (and they were all very good looking )


i'm sure your no exception

No comments:

Post a Comment