Friday, January 15, 2010

Help me plzzzzz i deff will answer your question if you answer mines plus ill give u 10 points =]]?

okay so im skinny but im like the average size but um anyways i would like to know WHAT TYPES OF FOOD CAN I EAT TO GET A BODY LIKE KEYSHIA COLE OR CIARA (IM 14 YEARS OLD FINNA BE 15 IN MARCH)PLZZ HELP AND THANK YOU SO MUCHHelp me plzzzzz i deff will answer your question if you answer mines plus ill give u 10 points =]]?
Well both Ciara and Keisha Cole are skinny but they both have different body types so it seems like Keisha is thicker or heavier than Ciara is. Notice it? If you are average size more than likely you can get a body like Keisha Cole because Ciara's body is not average type. You are suppose to eat any food everyday. We are suppose to have little sugar or oil a day but we do need it. Eat smaller portions and only eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a little healthy snack. Also, eat to the point to where you feel satisfied or you start to slow down on eating. Do not eat to the point you cannot eat anymore. Also I know you are probably african american (so am I) and I know we drink a lot of pop/soda. Try drinking water more (At first you will not like it then you will see yourself drinking it every single day like I do) when I first started drinking water I added Crystal Light in there to get use to it and now I just drink it plain. It made my hair grow longer from where I had to use gel to keep it in to just being able to just throw it in a ponytail. (Or from above my neck to past the nape of my neck or to my shoulders.) Also singers work out, those to seems like they work out mostly on their abs. Doing exercises like crunches, sit ups/curl ups, toe ups, roman twist. etc.





Good LuckHelp me plzzzzz i deff will answer your question if you answer mines plus ill give u 10 points =]]?
You can ether:


A: not eat alot of food


B: work out/go to the gym


C: go on a diet


orrrrrr


D: eat less sugar.. (your body NEEDS calories so dont eat less of those. just eat less sugar. like eat a apple aftr school instead of a poptart.)





hope i helped :}


P.S I would eat less sugar and work out or go to the YMCA
Wait.. so do you want to LOSE or GAIN wieght...?


Answer mine (:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i hate to be rude but in ur other question like a month ago u said ur 18 so get ur little sister or whoever off god dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment