Friday, January 15, 2010

I need help tell me if im beeing reasonable on this Ill be having sex and my boyfriend will answer his phone?

When my boyfriend and I are having sex, we are this one big secret,,,, and his friend Jake will call and it's like the world ends. He answers it and acts like he was doing nothing, not only that but he OFFERS to pick Jake up and hang out that SECOND after he promissed me we'd stay the day together. And he'll stop having sex with me, get dressed, make me get dressed, drop me off, and leave.


then stays out with Jake and his girlfriend till 3 in the morning, and then calls me.


Jake hates me more than anything.


I dont know what to do.


It's always been this way








i need lots of oppinions.I need help tell me if im beeing reasonable on this Ill be having sex and my boyfriend will answer his phone?
What an A$$! I can't believe someone would do that to you. I think you should leave him...that's what I would do.l





You're his girlfriend not a F_ck buddyI need help tell me if im beeing reasonable on this Ill be having sex and my boyfriend will answer his phone?
maybe you need to stop doing that with him and go out with your girls untial three in the morning and stay fouces on you and your friends and see how he like that and if that dose'ent change then just keave him alone there are better guys out their
I'm sorry but I think he's not as into you as you are him. You can do better! you need someone to worship you not treat you as a pass time, like a DVD or game. You CAN and SHOULD find someone better.





good luck!
tell your boyfriend your not happy with this...


and if he loves you then he will respect that and listen to what you say.














answer mine? pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
oh hell!! are your kidding me?????





guys are so stupid sometimes. the best thing you can do is talk to him. but tell him straight up what you want, or he wont get it.. lol.
Tell him how you feel because you really shouldn't have to put up with that!
Tell your Bf how you feel and then go and try to be friends with jake
break up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment