Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If one of your parents was ill, would you let him or her move in with you?

my answer: sure, why notIf one of your parents was ill, would you let him or her move in with you?
Yes, I would. I would never turn my parents away! =))If one of your parents was ill, would you let him or her move in with you?
My dad was ill when i was in high school i dropped out and nursed him to health. Now im in final yr of uni and he fell ill and i left and staid with him for 3 months till he got better.





Im back finishing my degree now, he is better, but another sister of mine is staying with him now.





This is not a choice, it is something that HAS to be done, in my heart of hearts i know it.
No, I'd move in with them. They have a house, I have a lousy little apt. I'd do whatever I could to take care of them.
I would of course. My mom used to live with us until 2 years ago. It was awesome because she and I are very close and also she was a live in babysitter.
definitely! I love my parents!
Yes, with no hesitation!
My dad is in first stage renal failure and has lived with me for 11 years.
yes. my mom is going to have surgery wednesday, so my door is open for her. :(
sure would!
Yes
Yes
Yep
Of course*
yes, they are my parents after all....the people who made me and took care of me for so long.
my mom yeah, my dad he can stay at his house i can go visit him once in a while
No, f--k them.
of course...what kind of daughter would I be if I didn't
yes if i was able to take proper care of them
yes!!!!!!
yeah. of course


=]
of course!!
not in a million years
same. :). they kept me in the house when i was sick.
yes, and they already live with me.
yeah...


or they'd come after me with their cane.
Only my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment