Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If you became very ill with no end in sight, would you end it?

If you had an illness that may or may not be terminal, but was very painful, would you end your life? And how would you do it?If you became very ill with no end in sight, would you end it?
Depends on the pain. If I could put up with the pain I would keep going. If I couldn't put up with the pain I would keep going but I would try to live my life in a fast lane. Do as many things as possible before you die to make sure you lived not just died. If I was going to end it I would probably sign up to the American army and get on a first chopper to Iraq there is a lot of ways you can die there without suicide. If you became very ill with no end in sight, would you end it?
nope im a fighter myself if u cant deal with the pain u have nothing to gain its true ppl think oh im in so much pain i wish i would die them ppl r quiters they r comfort to the ppl who like most will end it hes called jesus u can find him on call 24/7 yes he answers may not b the second u ask but in time u will see and feel better than u r now
I don't feel a need to end my life, even if it is terminal. I still have time I can spend in the hospital laughing, listening to music, hanging with friends, and eating :]. No need to give up.
Nope, I would keep fighting it. Miracles happen and I will not roll over and not live out the rest of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment